Bilingual Field Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-Time
We are seeking a dynamic leader to manage, develop, and grow one of our corporate store locations.
This is a great opportunity for an assistant manager or shift supervisor that is looking for their next career move.
This role spends their time in the field and in the office, leading team building and development of all employees.
In addition, they are responsible for controlling costs and maintaining high quality standards that exceed the customer and company standards.
What this role will be doing:
- Manage teams in the field and ensure arrival and departure times are adhered
- Determine staffing requirements, and participates in the recruiting efforts
- Reviews daily schedules and prepares teams for the day, returns calls to customers, meets daily with employees and manager
- Keeps the lines of communication open between the customer, teams and the office
- Motivate members of a group to work together to accomplish work
- Observe and evaluates workers' performance to ensure quality service and compliance with specifications
- Oversee training and coaching of new and existing team members
- Oversee vehicles and other equipment for evidence of wear, abuse, damage, or mechanical malfunction, and cleaning
- Report on supply and equipment needs, as well as auto maintenance needs
What the ideal candidate has:
- Associate's degree and minimum four years prior experience supervising or leading a team within a company
- Ability to drive revenue through customer service and team building
- Ability to cultivate strong customer relationships through strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to train, lead and manage multiple person teams
- Valid driver's license required
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) skills are advantageous but not required
If you are an energetic and passionate person that thrives in leading and working with dynamic teams, this may be the next position for your career.
TMI Company Store Holding Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Maids of Evanston, 1625 Payne St, Unit F, Evanston, IL 60201
The Maids of Schaumburg, 1063 N Salem Drive, Schaumburg, IL 60194
Loading some great jobs for you...